The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) is the global meeting place for agri investment in Africa. Bringing together over 600 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
Organised by the African Agri Council in partnership with African governments and government agencies, the Indaba delivers a unique mix of decision makers from across the agri value chain making it the most effective place to conduct business in the sector.
Visit www.agri-indaba.com for more information and registration.
Who should attend?
- Asset managers
- Chambers of commerce
- Commodities and futures traders
- Commercial farmers
- Financial institutions with an interest in Africa’s agri sector
- Food associations /manufacturers / processors
- Fund managers
- Pension funds
- Private equity / venture capital investors
- Service providers to financial and agribusiness communities
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Trade finance providers
- Trade and investment agencies
View the full programme brochure here
For delegate inquiries, please contact Manuel Singano