The BBQ Awards, South Africa’s most prestigious and longest running black business awards ceremony, has for the past 14 years celebrated and recognised our champions of transformation.
The Awards encourage and promote sustainable black business and transformation through the recognition of good corporate governance leadership and achievement.
The search is now on for South Africa’s leaders in transformation. The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of independent adjudicators.
We are proud to present to you the 15th anniversary celebration of South Africa’s premier transformation and empowerment business awards.
The BBQ Awards will be celebrated once again on the 27th October 2016 at Emperors Palace. The Awards consist of 13 categories open to individuals, black-owned and empowered companies and organisations in South Africa.
The BBQ Awards will be broadcast live on the Internet. This initiative will ensure that the public and invited guests of the sponsor can follow events as they unfold. Not a minute will be missed, and not a word said will be left unheard.
Finalists and winners will be recognised at the annual dinner.
The 13 award categories are:
- Best Established Black Business Award
- Best Established SMME Award
- New and Innovative Business Award
- CSI - Ubuntu Award
- Emperors Palace Best Employer Award
- Transformation Champion of the year Award
- Outstanding Woman in Business Award
- Businessman of the Year Award
- New Entrepreneur Award
- Iqhawe Mentorship Award
- Public Sector Visionary Award
- Young Business Achiever Award
- Community Builder of the Year Award