Steel fabrication plant
The project is aimed at the establishment of a steel fabrication manufacturing plant in the Botshabelo Industrial Area, within the N8 Corridor, Free State Province of South Africa.
- A local company is seeking a joint venture with established industry players to set-up and operate a steel galvanizing plant in Botshabelo.
- This project intent to respond to South Africa’s local content requirements, expanding South Africa’s Infrastructure Investment Programme and capture Africa’s Infrastructure investment programme.
- The site earmarked for this project had been secured and the EIA is in progress.
- A local business partner is looking for international players in the steel fabrication to invest in this business venture,
- The project requires an additional equity
- The value of equity participation will be negotiated on proposals received
- Virginia – Lejweleputswa, Free State Province.
Required Investment: US$ 220-million
To discuss the opportunity or for the most current update on project progress, outstanding actions and investment requirements, please CONNECT/ENQUIRE to send a message and/or contact us for additional information.
Note: Various investment incentives are offered to investors by the South African Government. Contact the FDC for more information.