The project is aimed at the establishment and operation of a 10 000 tyre-a-day automotive tyre manufacturing plant, which will manufacture tyres for well-known brands.
- Industriqwa outside Harrismith
- To bring a new player into tyre manufacturing that is using virgin and scrap tyres to manufacture tyres
- Project concept developed
- Marketing the opportunity to prospective investors
- The required project investment value is estimated at R200-million
To discuss the opportunity, please CONNECT/ENQUIRE to send a message and/or contact us for additional information.
Note: Various investment incentives are offered to investors by the South African Government. Contact the FDC for more information.